The Westfall Team's Mission is to promote the advancement of software excellence by helping our clients achieve effective and efficient software engineering, software quality. information technology and project management practices.
Our Vision of Client Success:
The Westfall Team partners with our clients to identify and provide practical solutions that improve the client’s capabilities to develop and maintain high quality software-intensive products. We provide our clients with training solutions tailored to ensure effective transfer of practical tools and techniques that can be immediately incorporated to improve on-the-job performance. We facilitate the incorporation of industry recognized practices into our client’s systems and processes in order to increase their capabilities and allow them to better handle the complexities driven by software size, functionality, quality and time-to-market constraints. We help our clients establish, develop and maintain common sense systems and processes that:
- Match the way they actually do business
- Maximize quality and business value
- Minimize cycle time and rework
- Increase management insight and visibility
- Enhance organizational and individual learning
- Reduce bureaucratic overhead
- Manage and protect intellectual capital
Linda Westfall is teaching open enrollment offerings of the following course (click here for more information or to register for this course):
- Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) Preparation course on June 5-8, 2017 in Richland, WA. (The ASQ Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) Body of Knowledge (BOK) has been updated. The first exam to this new BOK was held in December, 2016. This course has been UPDATED to match the new ASQ CSQE BOK). Click here for course description and detailed course outline.
Free Webinar Recording: Who Are Your Stakeholders? presented by Linda Westfall on March 29, 2016
Before you can effectively:
- Elicit / analyze / validate requirements information
- Define / implement / improve your processes
- Plan / track & control / execute your project
you must identify and involve your relevant stakeholders. Identifying a complete list of product, process and/or project stakeholders keeps requirements from being missed, and provides access to a broader experience base and more extensive domain knowledge. This webinar demonstrates how to identify a more complete list of stakeholders. You will also learn how to determine your key stakeholders and define a stakeholder participation strategy for each of those key stakeholders.
This webinar counts as 0.15 ASQ RUs and/or 1.5 PMI PUs for recertification.
Click here to listen to this webinar recording or view the associated slides.
Linda Westfall is teaching an ASQ open enrollment offering of our Software Quality Engineering course:
On April 24-26, 2017 in New Orleans, LA
On October 2-6, 2017 in San Antonio, TX
Linda Westfall is teaching an ASQ open enrollment offering of our Software Quality Engineering Certification (CSQE) Preparation course (The ASQ Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) Body of Knowledge (BOK) has been updated. The first exam to this new body of knowledge was held in December, 2016. This course has been UPDATED to match the new ASQ CSQE BOK) - More information
On May 22-26, 2017 in Oak Brook, IL
On November 13-17, 2017 in San Francisco, CA
Linda Westfall is teaching an ASQ open enrollment offering of our Software Requirements Engineering course:
- On September 11-13, 2017 in Denver, CO
- Follow Linda Westfall and the Westfall Team on twitter