Certified Software Quality Engineering Quiz #6
1. This question has been deleted based on the newest CSQE Body of Knowledge.
2. An organization would decide to conduct benchmarking activities in order to:
A. assess the maturity of their processes.
B. improve the performance of their practices.
C. identify lessons learned from their projects.
D. valuate the quality of their systems.
3. A set of typical users is brought together to examine and give their feedback on a new prototype version of an e-commerce software system. This is an example of:
A. joint applications development.
B. quality functional deployment.
C. a focus group.
D. needs analysis.
4. This question has been deleted based on the newest CSQE Body of Knowledge.
5. Which of the following is an ordinal scale metric?
A. Defect density
B. Defect root cause
C. Defect detection efficiency
D. Defect severity
6. A transaction control system has a requirement to handle up to 400,000 transactions simultaneously. A test is performed that simulates loading the system with 401,000 transactions. This is an example of which of the following types of testing?
7. One of the roles of a configuration control board is to:
A. initiate change requests against the software.
B. evaluate the impacts of a requested change to the software.
C. debug the software to identify the changes needed to fix a failure.
D. prohibit changes from being made to baselined software.