Certified Software Quality Engineering Quiz #6
1. An organization would decide to conduct benchmarking activities in order to:
A. assess the maturity of their processes.
B. improve the performance of their practices.
C. identify lessons learned from their projects.
D. valuate the quality of their systems.
2. Calculating the internal failure cost of quality would include the costs of:
A. Debugging failures found in system test.
B. Conducting peer reviews on newly created work products.
C. Performing root cause analysis of discovered defects.
D. Delivering corrective releases to the users.
3. A set of typical users is brought together to examine and give their feedback on a new prototype version of an e-commerce software system. This is an example of:
A. joint applications development.
B. quality functional deployment.
C. a focus group.
D. needs analysis.
4. A sprint planning meeting is held to:
A. Select items from the product backlog for implementation in the next sprint.
B. Determine needed process improvements for the next sprint.
C. Review the outputs of the sprint and determine what to do next.
D. Review the daily status and progress of the sprint.
5. Which of the following is an ordinal scale metric?
A. Defect density
B. Defect root cause
C. Defect detection efficiency
D. Defect severity
6. A transaction control system has a requirement to handle up to 400,000 transactions simultaneously. A test is performed that simulates loading the system with 401,000 transactions. This is an example of which of the following types of testing?
7. One of the roles of a configuration control board is to:
A. initiate change requests against the software.
B. evaluate the impacts of a requested change to the software.
C. debug the software to identify the changes needed to fix a failure.
D. prohibit changes from being made to baselined software.