On Demand, Web-Based Training
The Westfall Team’s on demand, web-based training courses provide a cost effective way for your organization to train employees on an as needed basis. On demand, web-based training has the following benefits:
- Cost effective: By eliminating travel costs and minimizing time away from work/home.
- Training individuals: If you are looking for training personally, or if you are an organization that has only one or a few employees to train, students can register individually for these courses.
- Anytime: Courses are available 24 hours a day, so students can personally schedule training to match their busy lifestyle or work schedules.
- Anywhere: Web-based training eliminates the inconvenience of getting the instructor and students in the same place at the same time. This is especially beneficial for distributed work teams.
- Higher retention of content through personalized learning: Students can utilize the materials at their own pace and match their own learning styles. Students can even repeat all or part of the training, to review their learn skills and ensure comprehension, any time during their two-year registration window.
- Modularized for flexibility: Topics are broken down into short, focused modules so training can be spread out over days, weeks or even longer. This allows students to take advantage of short, downtime periods for training and businesses do not lose employees for entire days of training.
- Verification of learning: Courses include interactive quizzes and exams to allow the student to self-assess their comprehension of the learned knowledge and skills.
- On-going instructor support: Our instructors are available to answer individual questions via email exchanges or forums. If the question cannot be answered through written correspondence, a telephone conversation can be arranged.